Power Places and the Master Builders of Antiquity: Unexplained Mysteries of the Past by Frank Joseph
TITLE: Power Places and the Master Builders of Antiquity: Unexplained Mysteries of the Past
AUTHOR: Frank Joseph
DATE PUBLISHED: 2018
This book is an extremely superficial collection of chapters about individial oddball topics - everything from pyramids in China to unexpla artifacts/buildings in the America's, Templar mysteries, today's megalith builders, remote viewing, power places, a random collection of interesting personalities, alteres mental states, interviews with unusual people and strange natural occurences. This book is not nearly so well written as other books that I have read by Frank Joseph. The topics are not covered well enough to provide anything other than a few tantilizing glimpses of mystery. There is also a lack of rigorous research. In several cases we only have the author's interview with the subject to go on. Several of the subjects covered in this book are familiar to me, but I did find found some topics (usually the longer chapters) interesting.
If you are new to this sort of subject or just wish to read something in chapter size pieces, then this book may be of interest to you. If, on the other hand, you are familiar with the mysteries of antiquity and some unexplained mysteries, you might not find any meat in this book.
OTHER SIMILAR BOOKS
- Worlds Before Our Own - Brad Steiger
- The Giza Power Plant - Christopher Dunn
- The History of Atlantis - Lewis Spence
- Atlantis Beneath the Ice - Rose and Rand Flem-Ath
- Forbidden History - J. Douglas Kenyon
- History's Mysteries - Brian Haughton
- The Lost Treasure of King Juba - Frank Joseph
- Advanced Civilizations of Prehistoric America - Frank Joseph